Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where does time go?

Where does time go? Robbie was born just yesterday wasn't he??? Such a beautiful little boy who loved to learn and read. He is now a freshman and his love for learning and reading hasn't changed. I know he will have a great freshman year. I am so proud of him!
Oh Peter and Danielle! They are now in first and third. Once again, how did this happen? I need to embrace them and inhale them more because way to soon they will be gone and out on their own! Slow down please!!!!!!
The summer flew by as well but the kids were ready to go back. Danielle was most excited because that meant she got new clothes!!!! Once again embrace every moment!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heather L. said...

Hi Angela! Just found your blog - -not sure why it took me so long. :) So now I can keep updated. :)