Saturday, July 26, 2008

Three generations

My mother is spending a few weeks with us and yesterday we decided to set up a nail shop. We gave ourselves pedicures, and put really cool stickers on our toes and also manicures. I love these pictures. The young feet, the getting old feet and the tired older feet each different but so much the same. I look at my mama's feet and it makes me sad to see them so tired and understandably so, they have been through a life of walking to school, church, store anywhere when she was young. They carried her when she was pregnant with all 3 of her daughters. They held her up when she worked long hard hours at Beech and now they have learned to move, walk and support her all over again since her stroke. We take so many things for granted. I watched my mom one day be able to do whatever she wanted to the next instant not being able to stand or walk and support herself. She is so strong and has come so far since April 1st. I am thankful for her, her strength and her love. God truely blessed me with an incredible momma! I love you momma!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: